Jaybird's Photo Contest Rules
- Contest is open to amateur and professional photographers of all ages. One entry per person per contest.
- The theme for the month of April is "birds." Submit photos in which a bird or birds are the prominent element(s) in the photo.
- You may use any type of camera--mobile phones, point-and-shoot cameras, or more advanced cameras.
- Photos may be composites and post-edited using photographic software.
- Photos may be printed in color or black and white, in landscape or portrait orientation.
- The photo will be matted by Jaybird’s in an 8” x 10” window. Thus, the photo must be at least 8” x 10” and no more than 9.5” x 11.5”. The matted photo will be returned to you at the end of the contest.
- Bring your above-sized printed photo to Jaybird's Restaurant anytime between April 1 and April 30, 2017 when the restaurant is open. Complete the short entry form.
- A member of Jaybird's staff will matt your photo for you, assign a number to it, and post it on our white board in the restaurant entryway for all to see.
- The names of the entrants will not be revealed until the contest is judged by our three-member panel of expert photographers.
- All contestants will be notified by email of the contest winner.
- All entrants may collect their entries beginning May 15, 2017.
- The winning photo will be displayed for one month on the white board in Jaybird's Restaurant entryway and on our TV and may be collected by the winning photographer anytime after June 1, 2017.
- The winning photographer will receive Dinner for Two at Jaybird's Restaurant.
Your April 2017 photo contest entry number is ___________________
We're looking forward to seeing your best bird photo!